mercredi 18 novembre 2009

I'm blue

Petit souper entre potes vendredi après le boulot au resto Jamaican Mango Bay sur Bishop. J'y ai dégusté un curry de chèvre incroyable. Passez-y, les prix sont bas, la bouffe excellente et il y a une super ambiance.

Diner between friends Friday night after work at the Jamaican restaurant Mango Bay on Bishop. I tastes an exquisite curry goat. Pass by, the prices are low, the food is tasty and there is a good ambiance.
C'était après le boulot, j'étais encore en mode travail.
It was right after work so I was still in work mode.

Blouse Weiners
Jupe grise/ grey skirt Addition-Elle
Collants/Tights Pennington
Chaussures/Shoes Payless
Sac/Bag cadeau d'anniversaire de mon chéri / Birthday gift from my baby.
Collier/Necklace Thomas Sabo, of course.

2 commentaires:

BBW loves Fashion a dit…

Love the bag, is it nine west?

Shanté a dit…

thanks, I love this bag too.
I believe it's a replica purchased in New York actually. I never asked him.